McKesson Pro-Tech Surface Disinfectant Cleaner Ammoniated (Ready to Use) 32.OZ
Includes: 1 bottle of 32 OZ.
- McKesson Pro-Tech RTU (Ready to Use) Disinfectant Cleaner
- Sold Separately-Trigger Sprayer M59952 needs to be ordered if this is not being used with the J-Fill™ Dispensing System
- Net Contents: 1 QT (32 fl oz) (946 mL)
- Effective Bactericide, Fungicide and Virucide in the presence of organic soil (5% blood serum).
- Designed specifically as a general cleaner and disinfectant for use in homes, hospitals, nursing homes, patient rooms, operating rooms, ICU areas, where housekeeping is of prime importance in controlling the hazard of cross-contamination.
- Formulated to disinfect hard, non-porous, inanimate environmental surfaces: floors, walls, metal surfaces, stainless steel surfaces, glazed porcelain, glazed ceramic tile, chrome, brass, copper, laminated surfaces, baked enamel surfaces, bathrooms, shower stalls, bathtubs, cabinets and plastic surfaces.
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Active Ingredients||N-Alkyl Dimethyl Ethylbenzyl Ammonium Chloride / N-Alkyl Dimethyl Benzyl Ammonium Chloride|
|Application||Surface Disinfectant Cleaner|
|Dispensing Method||J-Fill™ Dispensing Systems|
|EPA Registration Number||1839-83-80366|
|Latex Free Indicator||Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex|