Monoject™ SoftPack Insulin Syringe features hub-less needle design which reduces insulin loss in hub. Ace scale graduations improve measurements on insulin draws and eliminates errors. Clear barrel construction and bolder scale are easy to read and low dead space in permanent needle syringe minimizes waste of insulin. It has a Atex-free plunger tip.
SoftPack insulin syringes are sterile, single-use, individually packaged syringes with or without an attached needle.
- Volume: 1 mL
- Needle Length: 1/2"
- Needle Thickness: 29 Gauge
- Attached Needle
- Ultra comfort, anti-coring needle produces a consistently sharp needle for more comfortable injections
- Polypropylene barrel and plunger rod, latex-free plunger tip
- Graduations improve measurements on insulin draws and eliminate errors
- Clear barrel construction and bolder scale is easy to read; fewer errors
- Low dead space in permanent needle syringe minimizes waste of insulin
- Improved silicone needle lubricant reduces needle shaft drag providing virtually pain-free injections
- Orange needle cap (sheath) identifies insulin syringes as U-100
- Laser-welded cannula assures cannula integrity
- "Hubless" needle design reduces insulin loss in hub
- Shippable cartons feature convenient, individually packed inner cartons that are ready to ship for distributors and make it easy for clinicians to dispense contents
- Sterile to insure patient safety against nosocomial infections