- No recline function allows user to maximize refraction distance in small exam rooms
- Up/down operations controlled by corded foot switch or numerous locations on instrument stand
- Modern, high-quality electronic lift mechanism ensures reliable, long-term elevation control. A 12-inch elevation range easily accommodates all.
- Up/Down operations are controlled by a corded foot pedal or from numerous locations on the instrument stand. An increased 15.75 inches of elevation range easily accomodates all patients and practitioners.
- Weight 185 lb
- Stroke 12″
- Lifting Capacity Approx. 260 lbs
- Electrical 120V, 50/60 Hz
DISCLAIMER The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, I will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item. All sales are final.33% Restocking fee