Richmar THERATOUCHTM UX2 Advanced Ultrasound Device
Equipped with a menu-driven, color touchscreen interface that intuitively groups and displays clinical protocols, guiding clinicians step-by-step to ensure the ideal therapeutic treatment.
• Appropriate parameter settings
• Ultrasound applicator recommendations
• Dual-holster design to accommodate both size applicators
• Ergonomic designed sound head provides for an excellent ERA
A few simple key presses are all that is needed to quick-start a treatment. Parameters can be easily selected and adjusted. Clinicians can choose to use preset clinical protocols or customize their own. The “favorites” feature allows user-defined protocols to be stored for future use.
The UX2 offers a comprehensive library with treatment education for better treatment outcomes and improved clinic efficiency.
• Comprehensive Library Provides Treatment Education
• Sleek, User-Friendly, Ergonomic Design for Tabletop
or Therapy Cart Use
• Large, Easy-to-Read, Color LCD Display with Touch
• Clinical Protocols Provide Parameters for a Variety of
Acute and Chronic Conditions
• “Favorites” Feature Allows Storage Up to 99 Custom
Programs for Future Use
• 1 and 3 MHz Ultrasound Frequencies
• Pulsed and Continuous Modes
• Comes with 1 cm2 and 5 cm2 Applicators
• Low BNR Ratio 5:1
• Ultrasound Amplitude Can Be Toggled Between
W and W/cm2
• Sound Head Coupling Feature
• Optional Therapy Cart Integrates with the Unit and
Keeps Supplies Organized and Ready for Treatments
• Number of Channels: 4, Isolated
• Treatment Time: 1 - 60 min, adjustable
• Power Supply: 100–240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
• Duty Factor: (L, M, H): 30%, 40%, 50%
• Dimensions: 11.25" x 7.75" x 9.5"
• Weight: 5 lbs.
• Frequency: 1 and 3 MHz
• Duty Cycles: Pulsed and Continuous
• Pulse Frequency: 100 Hz
• Pulse Duration: 1–9 mSec ± 10% (set by Duty Cycle)
• Ramp (Fixed): 1s
• Treatment Time: 1 - 60 minutes