The most practical bone density scanner to prevent or close HEDIS OMW gaps in the clinic / at home.
1-Year warranty (extendable warranty available)
Kit includes the following items: (Computer PC Not Included)
- MiniOmni main unit
- Software Installation (per online link)
- Licenses/Registrations for five (5) Computers/Installations *See Options to add more
- User Guide (book & PDF)
- Carrying Case (black) o Power supply cable into MiniOmni
- Power cord into wall outlet *see Accessories for battery option
- USB cable A-B 1.8 m
- Phantom bar for System Quality Verification
- Hand Rest (blue)
- Skin marker (white)
- Spring Gauge to measure at Radius
- Ultrasonic Gel (8.5 oz bottle)
The Sunlight MiniOmni™ bone sonometer provides an exceptionally affordable, professional solution for early assessment of osteoporosis. It enables reliable, accurate, non-invasive and safe monitoring of bone density – with exceptional cost-effectiveness. Its ultra-small size and weight (similar to and even lighter than a hardcover book), intuitive ease of use, and convenient USB-port connectivity to Windows™ 10 and above PCs and laptops makes it ideal for use in any physician office or medical clinic, pharmacy, annual checkup center or other retail venue.
Options available for average weight, and Obese Higher BMI.
MiniOmni is based on the same proprietary Sunlight Omnipath™ quantitative ultrasound technology that has been proven in thousands of Sunlight Omnisense installations worldwide.
Screen people at risk for osteoporosis or fractures -
accurately, quickly and with maximum patient convenience
Portable and fits anywhere:
• Weighs less than 2 lbs
• A simple test that can be performed by any trained operator,
in any point of care
• At your own clinic or in any office setting
• At home visits
• Community health fairs, mobile screening
• Plug & play USB connection
- Use your own PC / Laptop / printer
Highly affordable, with fast ROI
• Low upfront cost
• Zero cost of operation: no ongoing maintenance.
• No disposables, no calibration
• Saves referral fee to DEXA study
Benefits versus heel-type models
• A small and lightweight device
- less than 2 lbs
• Maximum examiner comfort
- No need to bend over
• Maximum patient convenience -
No need to undress, shoes can stay on
• Ideal for immobile patients
• No warm-up, no calibration
• Real-time visual and audio feedback of correct measurement
For both Adults Average Weight and Obese Higher BMI.
-Includes 1-Cycle Express.
-Includes multi-site measurement software upgrade for Obese.
-Includes additional probe CS to measure at the Third Phalanx (Finger) for Obese.
Basic Express Kit
For Adults Average Weight.
Single-site measurement software with Probe CM to measure at the Radius (Forearm).
-Includes enhanced MiniOmni operation – faster scans – compatible with the recent global Windows 10 update. Immediate benefits of “1-Cycle Express”,
✓ Scan time is only 1-Cycle (just 1 minute) versus the original 3 up to 5 cycles if machine prompted (saves user 6 to 7 minutes on each patient vs. original).
✓ Ease of use. Less training time with 1-Cycle. One and done.
✓ Extends the life of the ultrasound probe (total number of scans is less than 1/3 vs. original).
✓ Routine quality check (of system/probe) is only 1-Cycle (saves another 2 minutes).
Please contact us for a personalized quote for the following Add-Ons: