TEVADAPTOR ViaL Adaptor for use with OnGuard and 13 mm Converter Contained Medication System
For closed reconstitution and withdrawal of medications with most 20 mm and 13 mm vials (with vial converter ring provided)
Benefits of OnGuard® CSDT:
- Majority of hazardous drug compounding can be done with just 3 SKU. Designed to reduce waste, help make implementations easier and reduce confusion.
- Just compound and go. No need to pre-prime or pre-activate the vial adaptor.
- Click to lock. No push and twist. Linear connection designed to help reduce repetitive strain injury (RSI) and provide audible click for validation.
- Flat and smooth valve surfaces. Designed for easier swabability and disinfection.
- No proprietary components. Works with any off the shelf syringe, no need to stock new syringes.
- 16G fluid pathway. Helps facilitate easier withdrawal of viscous fluids.