The DD-330 is an audio-only vascular Doppler.
The display indicates battery, volume, and signal strength status - DOES NOT display pulse rate. The powerful digital processor in the DigiDop utilizes Digital Signal Clarity - DSC to eliminate background noise and amplify a strong clear signal.
These audio only Dopplers provide great value if all you need is to hear the Doppler sounds loud and clear. They include a display of battery condition, signal strength, and volume setting, but do not have a heart rate display.
Superior sound quality
Our Dopplers have the sensitivity and audio response to allow you to hear the blood flow sounds quickly and clearly. All DigiDop Dopplers have our state of the art Digital Sound Clarity – DSC™. A sound processor in the main unit enhances the sounds you want to hear while reducing those you don’t. The DSC™ processing is optimally set for each different probe frequency.
The DigiDop speakers are small but powerful high fidelity speakers that have extraordinarily smooth and rich response over the whole range of Doppler sounds.
|DD-330-D2||DD-II 330 Non-Display Doppler, 2MHz obstetrical probe|
DD-II 330 Non-Display Doppler, 2MHz waterproof obstetrical probe
|DD-330-D3||DD-II 330 Non-Display Doppler, 3MHz obstetrical probe|
DD-II 330 Non-Display Doppler, 3MHz waterproof obstetrical probe
|DD-330-D5||DD-II 330 Non-Display Doppler, 5MHz vascular probe|
DD-II 330 Non-Display Doppler, 8MHz vascular probe
All DigiDop vascular probes provide the sensitivity and reliability you need. All probes will work on all DigiDops for maximum versatility. Our 5 and 8 MHz vascular probes have a smooth contour design that is comfortable to hold, comfortable for the patient, and easy to clean.
- 5 MHz probes provide excellent deep penetration for deeper arteries and for deep veins
- 8 MHz probes are especially sensitive for vessels near the surface like the radial, posterior tibial, and dorsalis pedis arteries.
- Audio PPG probe. The DigiDop family of vascular probes also includes a unique PPG probe that generates audible sounds with each pulse. It is an excellent addition for obtaining pulses in the digits to assist in toe-brachial index or penile index measurements.
- A variety of obstetrical probes can be used interchangeably with any DigiDop.
- Level of Protection against electrical shock
- Type B Applied Part
- Class II Equipment
- Designed to meet the following standards:
- IEC60101-1; IEC60601-2; IEC60601-2-37
- Dimensions-imperial (h x w x d): 4.5” x 2.25” x 1.25”
- Dimensions metric (h x l x w): 120 x 57 x 32 mm
- Weight (with batteries): 260 grams (9.2 ounces)
- Operating Temperature: 10° to 40°C (50° to 104°F)
- Operating Humidity: 30% to 75%
- Transport/Storage Temperature: -20° to 50°C (-4° to 122°F)
- Transport/Storage Humidity: 5% to 90%, non-condensing
- Battery Voltage, type: 3 x 1.5 volts, AAA Alkaline; 3 x 1.2 volts, AAA NiMH
- Battery Life: NiMH: 250, 1-minute exams; Alkaline: 300, 1-minute exams
- Audio Bandwidth and power: 100Hz – 3000Hz, 1.0W
- Heart Rate Calculation accuracy: +/- 3 BPM
- Audio Cable Interface: 3.5mm stereo plug
Built to last
With our industry-leading five-year warranty we have made sure that the DigiDop will stand up to hard use day after day. The combination of our sturdy design and warranty can save you significant service costs.
The body is made of a mix of tough plastics with a unique stainless steel grill over the speaker. Our latest DigiDop’s smooth, clean lines are also more comfortable in the hand. The grill now has micro-screen openings to protect the speaker; the speaker itself has an internal sound transparent fabric cover to keep out dirt and dust.
Our unique magnetic probe holder won’t crack or break and gently cradles the probe when not being used. The strong magnets we use hold the probe without being sensitive to how it’s rotated. The open design avoids gathering dirt, gel and germs.
Industry Leading Five Year Warranty
All DigiDop come with a ‘bumper-to-bumper’ 5 year warranty. The warranty includes both parts and labor and covers not just the main unit but also the probes and cords. We can offer this outstanding warranty because our design and materials reduce the number and cost of warranty issues.
The alkaline batteries provided with the DD-300 provide hours of use, enough for hundreds of typical exams.
Made in the USA
Our products are designed and manufactured near Denver Colorado, a long-time center for diagnostic ultrasound products. Each product, including each probe, is individually inspected and tested to assure quality and durability. We have a very experienced team that has been in the Doppler business for many years – back to the time the first fetal Dopplers were introduced.